Online slots and classic slot machines have a lot in common: game technology, inspiring music when you win, and the like. But they also have a lot of differences, and it is the differences between slots in online casinos and their mechanical predecessors that can allow you to win more.
Choose A Slot With A High Rtp
RTP (Return to Player) – an indicator of how much of the money placed in the slots will be returned to the player. So, for example, in a slot machine with an RTP of 97%, the player theoretically gets 97% of all the funds played back, and the remaining 3% goes to the casino.
Although no one can guarantee a bigger win in high RTP slot machines, you have a better chance of winning in these slots.
Choose New Games, Not Classic Slot Machines
Of course, the choice of a game is a matter of taste, and players who prefer to play in the style of a real casino choose only video slots that simulate real slot machines. However, if the goal of your slots game is to win, then it makes sense to choose the best new slot machines .
First of all, new generation games look better. They have thoughtful graphic elements, theme and accompanying details. The new slots have more gaming functions, bonuses, and more payouts. If we are talking about progressive jackpots, then modern slots can bring in millions of dollars!
In addition, in modern slot machines much more often than in classic ones, the possibility of choosing the number of active bet lines is presented, as well as the option of choosing the size of the bet . In the new slots, you can choose the bet amount from a very small one – just a couple of cents to 100-200 euros per spin.
Weigh All The Pros And Cons Using A Bonus
If you have played in an online casino before, then bonuses are not new to you. Modern casino sites provide bonuses for all players and very often. Some of them can increase the amount deposited into the account by 3-5 times. However, it is not surprising that casinos also apply special rules to their bonuses . And, as you might guess, the rules often work in the casino’s favor.
Look for slot machine bonuses with no wagering requirements. For example, free spins without wagering requirements will allow you to immediately withdraw the money won from them . However, the number of casinos offering free spins and other no-wagering bonuses is incredibly small. Some of them are just scammers who will never allow you to withdraw any winnings you receive. Therefore, you should also pay attention to casinos with low wagering requirements.
Choose free spins and bonuses based on their number (amount) and games in which bonus funds (free spins) will be available. The goal is to select the most generous offer with the lowest wagering requirements.
Avoid Over-Hyped Casino Games
Most often on casino sites you will find the “Popular Slots” sections. In these sections you can find games that are most likely the least profitable. This does not mean that it is impossible to win at them, it means that they may have a relatively low RTP or a small potential maximum win. Fortunately, such information is available on the slots manufacturers’ websites and in our casino game reviews.
Pay Attention To Casino Jackpots
Many casinos have their own jackpots for a specific game or games that are available for a limited period of time. These jackpots are potentially much more “affordable” than the progressive jackpots from the game provider. The latter involve tens of thousands of players in dozens of online casinos. The probability of hitting a jackpot in the “local” jackpots from the casino is higher.…